The beauty of solid timber flooring, engineered to perfection. Boral Engineered Flooring brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique Australian hardwood timber species. Boral Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Features & Benefits:
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish
- Can be walked on within hours of installation
- Ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens