Bona Mega is a water -based oil-modified polyurethane finish derived from pure, natural vegetable oil. It uses self-crosslinking technology to produce a durable film suitable for protecting wooden floors in domestic areas and lightly trafficked commercial areas. Bona Mega has a low permeability and minimises the possibility of side-bonding effects.
– High resistance to wear, scuff marks and scratches
– Very good chemical resistance
– Meets DIN 18032:2 for slip resistance (gloss, silkmatt & matt)
– Classified EC1 for very low emissions
– Approved by DIBt for better indoor air quality
– NMP and NEP free
Pick up at our main store or from many different depots around Australia.