Bona Traffic HD is a 2-component water-based topcoat for surface treatment of timber floors in public areas with high traffic intensity. Using new advanced polymer technology, Bona Traffic HD has been developed to give uncompromising resistance to scratches, scuff marks and chemicals whilst being sustainable with regard to the environment. The product has a very low odour and has received DIBt approval for its low indoor emissions. It provides a clear, non-yellowing formula which enhances the natural beauty of a timber floor.
– High durability and extreme scratch resistance.
– Extremely quick hardness development. Possible to take the floor into full use already the following day.
– Very low odour.
– Low solvent content (VOC), <5%.
– DIBt approved for low indoor emissions
– Suitable for overcoating pre-finished floors.
Pick up at our main store or from many different depots around Australia.