Boral metallon™ engineered flooring envelopes the earthy beauty of timber flooring and contemporary aesthetics of precious metals, creating a synergy that is truly decadent. With click lock installation, metallon™ seamlessly integrates into your space. Pre-finishing minimises the extra work required and allows for versatility with its ability to be sanded back to reveal a more natural blackbutt or spotted gum finish. Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over any level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood sheeting or over old timber floors or tiles. As with all hardwood timber floors, Boral Engineered Flooring is not recommended for bathrooms, laundries or other wet areas. Like all timber floors Boral Engineered Flooring will mark and scratch. However, it can be re-coated or re-sanded as required, just like traditional wood flooring in order to maintain your floor.
- Available in two beautiful Australian hardwood species : Spotted Gum and Blackbutt.
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Low sheen high quality European UV cured acrylic lacquer.
- Minimum 100 gsm film build, for better wearability.
- Easy installation over multiple surface types.
- Features the Uni-clic Locking System on all 4 sides.
- Unique colour and grain variations to suit any requirements.
- Graded to AS2796.2 Standard and better – PEFC Certified.