- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life.
- Available in three beautiful Australian hardwood species.
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Boral Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber features.
- Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide.
- Can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish.
- Boral Engineered Flooring is ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens.
Boral Spotted Gum 134mm wide
The beauty of solid timber flooring, engineered to perfection. Boral Engineered Flooring brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique Australian hardwood timber species. Boral Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Pick up at our main store or from many different depots around Australia.
POST & FREIGHT
Local Couriers or General post straight to your door.
LOCAL OR REGIONAL
Local delivery by one of our vehicles or we will arrange one close to you.
Have questions about this product? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!