The Original Supa Sander
The Original Supa Sander is Australian designed and made. It will cut your floor preparation time in half, while saving your back and knees. The 4 x 5” diamond wheel plate attaches directly the Polivac Sander without the need more modification. The 4 rotating diamond wheel head give a smooth finish for direct sticking, removing paint, plaster & a variety of adhesives in a single pass.
The Supa Sander removes the need to regularly replace sand paper. Quickly and easily replace the 4 x diamond wheels with 4 x rotating velcro backed sanding pad holders to convert the Polivac or Canterbury to a rotating 4 head sander for timber floor sanding…
Available to suit the Polivac SV25, SV30 or Canterbury Sanders. This gives you the option for hard-plate multi-head sanding for timber floors. This sands the floor flatter than a belt sander and with a better scratch pattern to minimise scratches in the floor.
7 Reasons why the Supa Sander will work for you:
1. Remove paint, plaster & a variety of adhesives in a single pass, cutting prep time in half
2. 4 rotating diamond heads give a smooth finish for direct sticking, without scraping.
3. Eliminates the need to constantly replace expensive sandpaper, saving you money.
4. Attaches directly to your existing sander ie. Polivac SV25, SV30 or Canterbury.
5. Avoids you getting labour fatigue, so you get the job done quicker.
6. Avoid acid etching as it creates a porous substrate for the bonding of adhesive etc.
7. Cleaner floors than ever before, in half the time, with no aches or pains for your effort.